Shipping, Returns & Sales Tax
Processing and Shipping
We ship to the United States only. On January 1st, 2017, We discontinued shipments to Canada.
We process and package your order to ship 1-5 days after receiving your payment. All USPS shipments have a postal processing time listed. Items that ship First Class Mail take 3-7 days. Items that ship Priority Mail take 2-3 days.
You will be able to track your package at USPS.com. Enter your tracking number on the upper right. If at any time you are concerned that your order is lost in processing or shipping, please contact Patricia at email@example.com or the Shop at QuiltGirlsShop@gmail.com.
Orders with a merchandise value of $300.00 and up will be shipped signature required. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Returns and Refunds
Returns To make a return, please follow the instructions carefully and enclose this FORM with your return.
- Make sure the fabric is in it's original condition. DO NOT wash or cut the fabric prior to returning it.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of the original purchase.
- Enclose a copy of the packing invoice.
- If you do not have your original packing invoice, you can still make the return. Please be aware that your refund may take a few days longer to process.
- Fill out the form to the best of your ability and enclose it with your return.
- The postage costs for the return are your responsibility. Please mail the returned item to Quilt Girls, LLC c/o Patricia Banks at 18722 Appletree Hill Ln, Houston, TX 77084-5543.
- It is always best to include tracking on your return. This will prevent any dispute on whether or not I received your item.
- Please know your refund will include your fabric purchase plus your original shipping costs.
- I will process your refund within 2-4 days of receiving your returned item. It may take longer if the packing invoice is not enclosed.
- If you need to contact me at any time, please email Patricia at firstname.lastname@example.org or QuiltGirlsShop@gmail.com. I try to answer all emails within 24 hours.
- Thanks so much for your business. You are a valued customer.
Exchanges or Replacements. We DO NOT do exchanges or replacements. Please remember that many of the fabrics we list are out of print or hard to find items…..making them irreplaceable.
Damaged Items. If your fabric arrives damaged or you feel it is not what you ordered, please message us explaining exactly what is wrong. Attaching images is the best way to ensure we fully understand what is wrong, and we will quickly work to resolve any issues. Even if we cannot replace an item, we will work hard to be fair. We want our customers to be happy with their purchase.
To get a refund on any damaged merchandise, you need to contact us immediately after receiving the item. Please Do NOT throw out the packaging material. If the item was damaged during shipping, we need photos of the box or package to file a postal claim. Please include photos in your email.
By placing an order, you agree that you have read and will abide by our shop's policies.
We collect appropriate sales tax for in-state sales only. That is the sales made within Texas (the location of our business) will be charged 8.25% sales tax in accordance with state law. There is no sales tax collected when you purchase our fabrics from a state other than Texas.
Houston, Texas 77084